Hey there, blogosphere fans. Random Things & Kite Strings has reached an amazing milestone. Post #500!!! Whoot whoot! And you know what that means? That's right, kiddos, another contest and giveaway. (And the crowd goes wild!!!)
After the amazing success of the last contest and giveaway (thanks to all five of you who entered!), I have high expectations for this one, too.
- Add a comment to this post before Christmas Eve (December 24, 2012). That gives you a little over two weeks.
- Spread the word to all your friends to come and enter, too.
- Come back on Christmas Day to see if you won.
If you win, you get to select from one of the following amazing offers:
- A hand-delivered baked goodie of your choosing. For ideas of the culinary delights of which I am capable*, see my cooking blog (one crazy girl's kitchen). Once again, you must live within a 25-mile radius of me to select this one.
- A framed 8x10 of your favorite Wordless Wednesday taken by me (please limit to one that I took and not an image pulled from the internet -- I don't have printing rights to those).
- A copy of Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George, which is a wonderful retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses, one of my all-time favorites fairy tales.
So that's it. Happy blogging, everyone!
*sigh, the English major in me wouldn't let me end that with a preposition.